A light, summery jello that is packed with vitamins? That’s what Vitapod jello is. We decided to test out the watermelon flavor this week and mix half our jello mix with coconut milk and we couldn’t be more happy with the result! It looks good AND tastes good!
- 3 Hydra+ Watermelon pods
- 6 oz. Coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons gelatin powder
- 1 cup boiling water (split in half)
- Coconut whipped topping (optional)
Steps: Serves 4
- Make two glasses of Watermelon Hydra+ equaling 14 oz.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp gelatin on top of 4 oz. of the watermelon drink. Mix until it starts to thicken.
- Add ½ cup boiling water to the gelatin watermelon mixture. Mix together.
- Then add the last 10 oz of the watermelon Hydra+ drink to the bowl and mix.
- Pour the mix halfway up into four glasses. Place in the fridge. Place the glasses on a tilt if you want your gelatin to form at an angle.
- Leave in fridge for two hours.
- Make an 8 oz. glass of watermelon Hydra+. Mix until it begins to thicken.
- Add ½ cup boiling water to the gelatin mixture and mix together.
- Then add the rest of the watermelon drink and coconut milk to the gelatin mixture. Mix together.
- Pour on top of the already firm watermelon jello. Leave in the fridge for another two hours.
- Top with coconut whipped topping and enjoy!