Vitapod Limtied Warranty
WARRANTY VALID ONLY IN COUNTRY OF PRODUCT PURCHASE
Vitapod, Inc. warrants that products distributed by Vitapod in the U.S.A. that fail to function properly under normal use due to a manufacturing defect when installed and operated according to the owner’s manual enclosed with the unit will be repaired or replaced with a unit of comparable value, at Vitapod’s option, without charge to you for parts or actual repair work. Replacement units and/or parts supplied under this warranty may be new or rebuilt at Vitapod’s option.
This Limited Warranty applies to the original or any subsequent owner of this Vitapod product during the warranty period provided the product was purchased directly from Vitapod in the U.S.A. You will be required to provide a sales receipt or other valid proof of purchase showing the date of original purchase. In the event service is required, the product must be delivered within the warranty period, transportation prepaid, only from within the country of purchase as explained in this document. Vitapod will pay to return the repaired or replacement product to you within the country of purchase.
PRODUCT WARRANTY PERIOD (Runs from the date of first retail sale) – 1 year
ADDITIONAL WARRANTY PERIOD (Runs from the date of first retail sale and requires additional payment to obtain) - extends limited warranty for 1 additional year for a total of 2 years of limited warranty
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This Limited Warranty applies to Vitapod products that are purchased from an authorized Vitapod dealer. IF THIS PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD STRICTLY “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. VITAPOD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
Vitapod does not warrant any product listed above when it is used in a trade or business or in any industrial or commercial application. This warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to power in excess of its published power rating. This warranty does not cover cosmetic scratches or any other appearance item; damage or defects resulting from alterations or modifications not authorized in writing by Vitapod; accident, collisions, misuse or abuse; the use of unauthorized parts or labor; improper installation or maintenance; lightning or power surges; or subsequent damage from leaking. This warranty does not cover the cost of parts or labor that would otherwise be provided without charge under this warranty obtained from any source other than Vitapod. Altered, defaced, or removed serial numbers void this warranty.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, VITAPOD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ACCEPTS ANY CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT EXCEPT AS STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT. VITAPOD LIMITS ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO A PERIOD NOT TO EXCEED THE WARRANTY PERIOD. NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY AFTER THE WARRANTY PERIOD. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights that vary from state to state. To the extent any provision of this limited warranty is deemed invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such determination will have no effect on the remaining provisions, which will continue in full force and effect.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee – Easy as 1-2-3!
- Please email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-VITAPOD (848-2763) to initiate a return for your Vitapod machine. Customer service will provide you with instructions, a RMA form which goes inside the box, and a prepaid shipping label. You must print out the RMA form and shipping label.
- Place all items that came with your machine securely in the original packaging and box. Please ensure the machine is dry and no water is in the machine. Please be sure to include the magnetic tray and filter in your box.
- Once Vitapod receives and processes your return Vitapod will process your refund. Please note, it may take 7-10 business days after we receive the machine to process your refund.
- If you purchased the starter kit, please do not send back the sample pods that were included in your box.
- In order to get a full refund, all items must be in the box. This includes the machine, filter, water tank, magnetic tank, water bottle, and all manuals and booklets.
- If you purchased any pods, please note, they are not returnable under any circumstances.